25.05.16

Morning Musume ('15) - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

At first: Sorry for the long break of my posts. A lot of things happend and so the time for posting was very limited. :( I bought mostly second hand stuff because I didn't spend much money for CD's this half year. We had one big project (my bf and me) we needed all $$$$ :)
I hope in the next few month I will have more money to offer for my hobby. So much releases to catch up!

Nethertheless here are my few things I bought over the last half year:



Morning Musume ('16) - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only (Regular A)













For this single: I LOVE Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi! It's perfection in all his ways! My fav song in this single! The PV, the outfits the music everything fits! But same as my love for Tsumetai, I hate One and Only... *sorry* The song, outfits and the lyrics aren't my cup of tea. I tryed and failed to love it... ^^' ENDLESS SKY is something in the middle. I don't hate it but Love couldn't you say to it too.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am happy you are back again! It's great to know someone being as crazy about collecting japanese music cds/dvds as I am!! ^0^

    AntwortenLöschen